Categories of Personal Data We Collect
We collect the following categories of Personal Data:
• Information that you provided in a website form – e.g., Name, email address
• Device or network – e.g., IP address, device hardware details, device software details
• Website activity – e.g., Referring website, activity during website visit
• Geolocation data – Your location, as indicated by your IP address
Categories of Sources of Personal Data
We collect Personal Data about you from the following sources:
• Information you provided directly by completing a form on one of our clients’ websites.
• We collect website visitor information automatically, regarding your hardware, software, and network, as well as the site from which you were referred and your activities while using the site.
Our Commercial or Business Purposes for Collecting Personal Data
We collect data on behalf of our clients’ organizations, which is organized and presented to help them understand their web traffic. We organize this information and integrate it with their Customer Relationship Management systems, so it can be used in marketing and selling services.
How We Share Your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with any third party except for our client; the owner of the website which you visited. Our information is never resold.
Tracking and Opt-Out
Data Security and Retention
We seek to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure, using appropriate physical, technical, organizational, and administrative security measures.
We may retain Personal Data until it is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected, or until the Data Subject withdraws consent.
Personal Data of Children
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data about children under 16 years of age. If we learn we have collected Personal Data from a child under 16 years of age, we will delete it as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 16 years of age may have provided Personal Data to our client, please contact us at email@example.com.
Rights of Data Subjects
Please note that we process Personal Data on behalf of our customers, who are the controllers of that data. You should contact the entity for whom data was collected in the first instance to address your rights with respect to such data.
You have the right to request certain information about our collection and use of your Personal Data over the past 12 months. In response, we will provide you with the following information:
• The categories of Personal Data that we have collected about you.
• The categories of sources from which that Personal Data was collected.
• The business or commercial purpose for collecting your Personal Data.
• The specific pieces of Personal Data that we have collected about you.
You have the right to request that we delete the Personal Data that we have collected about you.
Exercising Your Rights
To exercise the rights described above, you or your Authorized Agent (defined below) must send us a request that:
• provides sufficient information to verify your identity (e.g. email address, IP address)
• describes your request in sufficient detail to allow us to understand and respond.
We will work to respond to your request within 30 days of receipt. We will not charge you a fee unless your requests are excessive.
You may submit a request using the following methods:
• Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are located in the EU or UK, you may use the following information to contact our Data Protection Officer: