How to Access the Reporting App
The Metricsflow Reporting App is your one-stop-shop to understanding your broad traffic attribution. The reporting app does just what it sounds like: produces reports. There are five different reports that can be produced on the app; each shows a different measure of the traffic you have had on your site. More information on each of the reports can be found in the sections to follow.
So how do you access the app? From the home screen of your Salesforce instance, follow the these steps:
1. Click the sandwich menu (9-dot square) at the top left of the screen;
2. In the search bar, search for “Metricsflow Reporting” & open the application;
3. To use the app:
a. Select your date range
b. Select the reports you’d like to generate
c. Click “Create Report”
Having trouble accessing the application? It may not be fully installed! Go here for instructions on how to install the application OR contact our Customer Success Team.
The Data Integrity test provides you with an overview of how much your site currently relies on cookies. Based on this, we provide you with a letter grade to rank how much of your data is at risk of being lost due to cookies. This report shows you how many unique visitors you have and what % of those visitors are not being tracked. Use the data integrity as a way to understand how vulnerable your site is and how many users you are losing with your current method of tracking.
If your company uses an Account Based Marketing strategy, our ABM report will help you immensely to understand the account-based traffic on your website. The report will show you how many companies are visiting your site, how many conversions are included in those accounts, and how many pieces of content those accounts have engaged with. To get the most out of this report, check it regularly so that you can keep tabs on what accounts to start actioning!
Sometimes you need to see the overall attribution of all the visitors to your website! This helps you to understand what the best channels for acquiring leads are and where you may need to invest more. The report itself gives insight on the attribution of users on your website. This can help you to inform which channels you may need to work on, what are the best drivers of growth, and more.
Do you ever wonder what paths users take to convert on your website? The Metricsflow Path to Conversions report can help with that! Generating this report will allow you to see what paths converted users took from your Social, Search, Organic, PPC, Email, & Affiliate channels. This can help your team understand where they may need to optimize steps, improve the user experience, and more.
The Metricsflow Home Attribution Component is most often installed on the home page of a Salesforce instance. The component offers users the ability to review the attribution data of all converted contacts and leads. To use the component, there are a few things you may want to know:
1. The Public VS Company Tabs. These tabs allow you to divide contacts into two distinct categories: those with public domain emails and those with organization-specific email addresses. When visiting the Company tab, you’ll be able to see the number of contacts from each account that have interacted with your site.
2. Showing more users. To see more detailed information on the account-specific users from each account, click on the arrow on the right-hand side of the account. This will present you with a list of all the converted users from that account that have performed actions on your site.
3. Seeing individual attribution data. To see the details of the individual users, click again on the arrow on the right-hand side of the individual record, click “Show Details.” Doing this, you’ll be presented with the full attribution details of the individual contact including CTAs clicked, dates visited, points of conversion, and more!